Celery


 I've wanted to use this greenish mohair for a long time now, but with such a small piece I knew I had to maximize usage by incorporating other complementing fabrics.



By resizing an existing pattern to this smaller 10" version I could use every fragment of the mohair! I even had to piece it together to get enough to finish the head! I didn't even have enough for a tail! But no worries...a custom fiber poof ball filled that important need.


The green linen and paisley duck cloth lent a perfect compliment to this wee celery stalk. Because of the loose weave of the linen the limbs are all hand stitched. She's double cotter pin jointed and has the most endearing greenish brown custom acrylic eyes.


Celery Stalk is AVAILABLE!
  $165.00 plus $7.50 shipping inside the US.
 International shipping available upon request.

Comments

Popular Posts