Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Strange Folk Festival by Autumn Wiggins

For 4 years I looked forward to my annual trip to St. Louis the last weekend in September.  During this weekend I would sell my funky rag dolls and trendy bears. Every year was better than the last and my record of sales at this show has yet to be matched.

That show was called the "Strange Folk Festival" put on by one Autumn Wiggins where my goofy products fit right in. Now however, the show is not to be this year due to the absurdity of a selfish greedy parks department who wants to dip their hands in the pot. It slaps HUGELY of copyright infringement.

Please take a read and share this story.

http://strangefolkfestival.tumblr.com/post/117745938233/glittergate-a-statement-from-strange-folk

If you go to Strange Folk this year...it isn't Autumn's.

No comments:

Post a Comment